One of our Beach 'N Bush safaris, this 8 day road trip is a joyful trek to the dazzling white sand beaches of the Kenyan coast – but let's not hurry there, as the tour takes in two classic Safari locations on the way ~ Tsavo West and Amboseli National Parks. After 2 days relaxing at the beach, take a short 1 hour flight back to Nairobi.
You will be received and transferred to your hotel for overnight stay, in preparation for tomorrow’s safari. Evening safari briefing. Overnight at the 4 star Southern Sun Hotel, Nairobi.
The safari starts on its grand trek towards Amboseli Park. Arrive for lunch at the lodge, at the foot of the magnificent Mt. Kilimanjaro which dominates everything in sight. Spectacular scenery. See the amazing wildlife, particularly the elephants, during the afternoon game drive. Dinner & Overnight at the Amboseli Serena lodge.
Full day at Amboseli. Morning and afternoon game drives around the park. Dinner & Overnight at the Amboseli Serena lodge.
Depart after breakfast for the Tsavo West Park. The park offers spectacular natural beauty. Huge varieties of animals and birds frequent the waterholes near the lodge. Dinner & Overnight at the Kilaguni Serena lodge.
Full day at Tsavo West National Park with comprehensive, private morning and afternoon game drives exploring the vast Tsavo. Rest of the day at leisure. The lodge has a swimming pool. Dinner & Overnight at the Kilaguni Serena lodge.
The safari now heads south east for the beautiful white beaches of the Kenyan coast, near Mombasa. You will be accommodated at 5 star Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort/Nyali sun africa beach resort, where you are expected to arrive early afternoon. Day at leisure. Enjoy the water sports and many activities available, or just relax and enjoy the sunny tropical beaches.
Full day and overnight at the hotel which offers superb cuisine,relax and enjoy the beach
After a relaxed breakfast at the hotel, midday transfer for the local airport for your flight to Nairobi. On arrival, check-in for international flight home from the same (international) airport.
-Accommodation as specified in the itinerary on Fullboard* basis in the lodges, and on Bed & Breakfast basis in Nairobi.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour microbus with a gameviewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- 6 safari gamedrives for the tour.
- Services of a professional, English speaking Driver-guide including all his expenses/allowances.
- Fuel, driver and car park fees, driver's allowance.
- All park entry fees for clients, driver cum guide and vehicle.
- Bottled water in the safari vehicle - Two 500cc bottles per person per day.
- 24 hour Back Up support if required.
* Full Board basis includes 3 meals per full day starting with Lunch , ending with Breakfast.
- International flight tickets and visa costs.
- Tips, drinks, laundry, calls, and all such costs of a personal nature.
- Credit Card Surcharge of 4% or Bank Transfer Fees of USD 50.